- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on our site, you will be asked your name, email, or phone number as appropriate. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
Information collection, use and sharing:
Any of the information collected by us will be used only for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To better our customer services
- To process transactions
- To administer a survey, contest, promotion or any other site feature
Protection of your information:
We implement a variety of security measure to safeguard your information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. To maintain the safety of your personal information is one of our top concerns.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party websites from which certain information might have been sourced for our business articles (to keep up with the copyrights law) or we may include/offer third party products and services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibilities and hold no liability for the activities and content of these sites. You are advised to check said third party privacy policies before disclosing any information to them.