My previous experience in a tech startup helped me realize the importance of Scalability and one of the most scalable approaches for transformation is Education and that fascinates me. Hence, my foray into Education business
1. Your Company name and Area of business
The Mango Education, We are into the area of Education.
2. Where you are operating from?
Currently operating from India.
3. How long are you into this business?
It has been 6 months.
4. What was the driving force for you to start your business?
My previous experience in a tech startup helped me realize the importance of Scalability and one of the most scalable approaches for transformation is Education and that fascinates me. Hence, my foray into the Education business.
5. Is the business running as successfully as you thought it would? Please comment.
Currently, I am in the idea stage, so yet to understand if it is a success or not.
6. Who is your target audience
School students, mostly 6th–8th graders and UPSC aspirants.
7. What is the most challenging aspect of your business?
Getting the students to make them learn using my platform.
8. If you are given a chance to start any business other than the one you are currently into, which one would it be and why?
Space. My dream company is similar to SpaceX.
9. Your Suggestion to the startup companies and entrepreneurs…
Entrepreneurship is a way of life and it is not for everyone.
10. What is a success according to you?
High customer retention is definitely a sign of success.
11. Who/What is your greatest inspiration and why?
A lot of people are my inspiration…JRD, Tata and Elon Musk to name a few. They are my greatest inspiration because they “walk the talk”
12. What is your leadership/management style?
Believe in a self-motivated decentralised approach of management.
13. What is your leadership mantra?
Value people more than business.
Contact OurBusinessLadder for new entrepreneurial Business ideas, opportunities, and strategies to grow your business.