The most challenging and fun aspect of the business is that the entire sector needs to be shown a better way of doing business. We have a mission of bringing a business process evolution for that sector and are building hisabing to be one of the tools that facilitate that evolution.
1. Your Name & Designation
2. Your Company name and Area of business
Hisabing, Business Solutions
3. Your Website
4. Industry of Business
5. Where you are operating from?
6. How long you are in this business?
7. What was the driving force for you to start your business?
I come from a family of businessmen, my mum/dad all of them have their own business. All along I have seen that the way small and micro-businesses work is that a lot of the information is all in the entrepreneur’s head. I realized that this wasn’t the best way of working and that there should be a system that helps business owners, hisabing was born out of the need to solve that problem.
8. Is the business running as successfully as you thought it would? Please comment.
Definitely, it has beaten our expectations. When we started we thought we were solving a problem for a niche crowd. Only to realize that we have a much larger market. We are pleased with where we are and how our users are adopting hisabing into their business.
9. Who is your target audience?
Small & Micro Business, specifically hardware retailers.
10. What is the most challenging aspect of your business?
The most challenging and fun aspect of the business is that the entire sector needs to be shown a better way of doing business. We have a mission of bringing a business process evolution for that sector and are building hisabing to be one of the tools that facilitate that evolution. The most challenging aspect, therefore, is to make people change their old habits and adopt newer, more efficient ways of doing business.
11. If you are given a chance to start any business other than the one you are currently into, which one would it be and why?
I am too married to my current business to think of starting any other business at the moment.
12. Your Suggestion to the startup companies and entrepreneurs.
Keep your head in the game long enough. A lot of people will tell you that this has already been done before or there is no market for this or this is too difficult to do. An entrepreneur has to be the crazy spirit who accepts challenges in faces of these criticism/comments and says that I am going to do it and I am going to do it my way.
13. What is a success according to you?
Bringing a difference in people’s life. Challenging the status quo and finding a better way to do something that’s an accepted norm.
14. List a few of the most challenging situations you have faced in your entrepreneurial journey.
One of the most challenging situations would be when we had committed to the idea of hisabing and everyone all around was telling us that there are tons of other invoicing software, to be able to rise above all that and continue to do our thing, is by far one of the biggest challenges we faced.
15. Who/What is your greatest inspiration and why?
Elon Musk / Steve Jobs, for their absolute belief in themselves and the vision that they had for the world/people.
16. What is your leadership/management style?
Build entrepreneurs. Build a team of entrepreneurs who think of the company as their own, build ownership in them, it’s important for people to care about what they do, if that happens, great things will happen.
17. What is your leadership mantra?
Contact OurBusinessLadder for new entrepreneurial Business ideas, opportunities, and strategies to grow your business.